Here is a quick checklist to make sure that your future traveling experiences are as superficial as possible:
1. Choose a random destination in which you have no particular interest or which you have no connection to of any kind
2. Refer to your trip not as traveling to a destination but as “doing” it.
3. Spend 2 days in a city/country and assume that you understand local culture and dynamics.
4. Go to areas where all the other tourists and expats hang out, and do not go off the path beaten by white tourists.
5. Assume that certain cities and countries are not safe based on what you hear on CNN and never go there.