- Demanding, pseudo important, pseudo exciting job that wear hers out emotionally and physically.
- Pseudo dating life, consisting of casual, pointless dating and texting, and countless disappointments in men.
- Pseudo physical intimacy without any true emotional connection and devotion, which undermines her understanding of, and any hope for, true love.
- Pseudo friendships consisting of texting, Facebook updates, going out for drinks to bond over cross bitching about love life, and mediocre dinners with disposable friends.
- Pseudo hobbies – things she does not because she wants but because her friends do.
- Pseudo excitement over the most trivial shit, such as new hair style, a purse, a promotion, or a trip to Vegas.
- No time for or ability to focus on any type of art.
- All real feelings and emotions are suppressed by a social mask and anti depressants and make her soul feel as sterile as the new cheese shop on Montgomery.
So, how is one not to become and irreversibly jaded cunt?