Fresh Hate From and About San Francisco
- Get up at 10 and go stand in line for oh-so-heavy-not-so-great breakfast some place douchy, like Hayes Valley.
- Head to GG Bridge by 11 am and sit in traffic for 2 hours to get to Napa.
- Visit a few overrated wineries and get drunk under the disguise of being a classy wine connoisseur.
- Have an expensive, overrated bland lunch in Napa.
- Get back just in time to watch another boring game game and have a few beers.
- Have heavy dinner and more alcohol at a pretentious, overcrowded restaurant in the Mission.
- Go across the street and have a few more shots.
- Take Uber home, assuming you are not so drunk you don’t remember what Uber is.