After recently observing what has been in style for SF women over the past decade or so, I feel obliged to make a similar observation about SF men:
- Being a start-up tech slave;
- Being a beta, i.e. not having the balls not only to make a move on a girl but even look them in the eye;
- Being an angry driver, and honking like a maniac;
- Having many LTD friendships.
- Wearing pocket squares;
- Wearing poorly fitted, over-sized suit coats with pants that show ankles.
- Wearing a constant grin of overconfidence and over-inflated self esteem on their face;
- Having a James Bond haircut without having any other James Bond features.
- Being a douche.