- Craigslist (browsing the activity partners, personals and missed connections sections is one kind of pass time for the lonely).
- Match / OkCupid / PoF/ Tinder
- Yelp (same as Craigslist)
- Couch Surfing
- Starbucks (because in many places around the country, Starbucks is the only place where you see any kind of sign of life, beyond traffic).
- And if we look at the big picture, Verizon, AT&T and all the other cellphone providers, since the people who you see around you, who are glued to their smartphone, fill every free moment of their time with talking on the phone and texting to escape loneliness as well.
Is anything else missing from the list?