- Wear tight white pants with open toed high heels.
- Gesticulate wildly to make sure everyone notices you.
I often hang out at a downtown cafe and hear the same conversations between women taking place at 8 pm or later – “I am so busy and stressed out… this week has been crazy, my boss this and my boss that….” The appear to leave little to no time for themselves and for things that are not work related. No wonder their attitude and energy is what it is… Pity.
- Your eyes and mind will rest from seeing homeless, needles, smelling urine, and stepping on human shit.
- You will not hear conversations about start-ups or work in general.
- You will try the best tea of your life in the coolest tea houses ever, many of which are open 24 / 7.
- You will see metro that makes Bart look like a shithole (is if it wasn’t, as is).
- You will see flower shops everywhere, men carrying flower to women, and couples in love walking and sitting in parks, which will remind you that neither chivalry nor romance are dead. They are just dead in SF.
- You will see urban design and architecture that will make SF fill like an underdeveloped village.
- You will see real women and hear real, female voices free of obnoxious CA singing inflection and vocal fry.